12 May 2014

The Cares of my Heart are Many

It's Day 12 of the 31 Day Scripture Challenge and I can't even begin to describe the encouragement I received from this scripture today!

Proverbs 12:25
Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: But a good word maketh it glad.



There are moments I struggle with doubt. Moments of discouragement. Moments of stress. Moments of an overwhelming, anxious heart. Sometimes I lack confidence in my decisions. There have been many times I wanted to give up.

In the midst of all the things I feel that I lack, He reminds me that I am complete in Him. 

When I can't muster up enough strength to lift my head, He strengthens me. When I'm overcome by stress, He lifts my heavy burdens. He supplies me with comfort and peace. He showers me in love and forgiveness. His Word encourages me with hope.


Psalm 94:19
When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.

There is so much joy in that verse! He makes my heart glad and cheers my soul. If you begin to struggle with something that tries to drown out the truth, chase after God and pursue His word! He will carry you. If someone you know is struggling, give them an encouraging word, life them up in prayer, and let them know they are not alone. 

When the cares of your heart are many, find rest in its Maker.


This post is a link up with Kristin Schmucker for the 31 Day Scripture Challenge.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, friend! This was so encouraging! :)

    ReplyDelete