01 May 2015

NO, NOT ONE


I've had this verse on my mind today after reading it on yesterday's She Reads Truth "Bible in a Year" Plan. I want to share this truth with you and give you the same encouragement it provided for me.

Joshua 21:45 ESV
Not one word of all the good promises that the Lord had made to the house of Israel had failed; all came to pass.

Even though this was in the Old Testament and referenced for the people of Israel, I believe it still holds up today. Not one of His promises will ever fail. Through any discouragement you've felt on this first day of May, hold fast to this thought. Whatever He has promised to you, He will bring to pass.

I pray strength over you as you're reading this; I pray patience for the journey before you; I pray the faith needed to overcome is instilled in you. Because not one of His promises will ever fail, no, not one.




I'm very excited to share with you the start of Kristin Schmucker's May Scripture Challenge. It was such a great way to connect and share scripture last year and this year will be even better. Want to join in? Read more about her challenge here, use the button + code below to share in your posts and make sure to use #lampandlight if you're on social media. I'd love to keep up with your posts so add your link down in the comments and I'll be sure to check them out!  I can't wait to keep up with everyone's scriptures! 


Wild Grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment