05 February 2014

In the midst of your impossible



These lyrics are pure truth and beauty. For those whose faith has faded, be encouraged today that He hasn't left your side. I need this reminder as much as the next guy/gal. He is still there waiting for you. 
Waiting to heal your scars. 
Waiting for you to return to Him.
Waiting to forgive. 
Waiting to show Himself to you.
Waiting to pick you back up again and continue on this journey. 
He completes what He starts.

Philippians 1:6 ESV
"And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."

Philippians 2:16 KJV 
"Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither labour end in vain."

Romans 5:3 ESV
"Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance"
>>Take note, Paul doesn't say we rejoice "because of" our sufferings but we rejoice "IN" our sufferings.

The "impossibles" in our lives are not there to make us fail but God intended for them to:
     1. allow us to draw closer to Him (or even bring us back to Him)
     2. test and strengthen our faith
     3. grow and mature us
     4. humble us
     5. prove Himself

Let these lyrics be your prayer today in the midst of your impossible // "Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders, let me walk upon the waters, wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander, and my faith will be made stronger, in the presence of my Savior."
Take this promise and see your "impossibles" as blessings and persevere this journey with the One who is constant and ever-faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment